CreditSolver (“Company”), a MoneySolver™ company, is a for-profit credit coaching agency. We empower people to make better financial decisions and improve their credit scores.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in three ways: (1) directly from you, (2) from our web server logs, and (3) through cookies. We primarily use the information to provide a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We DO NOT share any information you provide with others unless we are required to do so by law.
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information, including name, phone, and email. If chat is available through the Website, you may be asked to provide information while participating in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information. This includes Social Security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or other financial account information (sensitive information). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk, and the Company will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
When we provide credit coaching services through face-to-face conversations, telephone calls, and/or email communications, we may request additional information. We may also collect your Personal Information from credit bureaus, our affiliates, or other companies.
When you visit our website, we collect other data that may not be personal information, such as your IP address, your activity on the site, the websites you visited before and after our website, and the type of device you used to access our site. We do not provide services to or intentionally collect information from individuals under the age of 18.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Information to provide you with our products and services, complete transactions, communicate with you, process data for internal administration, ensure data security, and prevent fraud.
If you conduct transactions through us, we use your payment information only for payment processing and do not retain it for other purposes. We retain it only as long as necessary to complete the transactions or as otherwise legally or contractually required.
We may also use your information to tell you about our other products and services. If you do not wish to receive communications about our other products and services, you can opt out by following the instructions in that communication. You may continue to receive product or service-related emails unless you cancel the products or services altogether.
We use information collected from website visitors to analyze their online behavior and administer our site more effectively. Like many other websites, our site uses “cookies” to track activity within our site and record the IP address of site visitors. A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, so we recognize you when you return to our site. A cookie also tracks the site you just visited, which of our pages you visit, the type of device accessing our site and the locale of the computer for that IP address. The cookie does not gather or retain your email address or other Personal Information.
Our website may contain web beacons (also known as “clear gifs”) or similar technologies that gather non-personally identifiable information about your use of the product or website. Such technology may also be contained in email messages or newsletters from us that allow us to determine whether messages have been accessed. The purpose of our use of this technology is so that we may analyze the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and the quality of the website and product.
How We Protect Your Information
We shall endeavor and shall take precautions to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your personal information under our control. No system, unfortunately, is guaranteed to be secure at all times.
Who We Share Information With
We DO NOT sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, nor will we make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- With our third-party vendors and service providers (such as our client portal and payment processing) when such sharing is necessary for us to optimize, secure, or deliver the Services to you.
- With your financial service providers and creditors, as authorized by you.
- With our program partners and funders, such as your financial services company or our regulating agencies, with whom we may also share individual information for program audit, evaluation, and reporting.
- With our affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with us). CreditSolver is affiliated with MoneySolver™ and Tax Defense Network, LLC.
- Your financial service providers and creditors such as banks, savings and loans, credit unions, mortgage bankers, finance companies, and credit card issuers, as authorized by you.
We may utilize SMS (texting) campaigns to effectively communicate with you in a timely manner. Many of our clients find this method of communication not only convenient but also helpful. Our SMS (texting) will be used for transactional purposes, non-marketing, & marketing relating directly to your account, for example:
- Request for feedback regarding our services
- Request for signature on required forms
- Payment change notification
- Missed payment notification
- Follow-up messages
- SMS message frequency will vary and we will never spam you!
- SMS message and data rates may apply depending on your mobile carrier plan
- Mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Reply STOP to unsubscribe at any time to our text
- You will then receive a text confirmation of your ‘opt-out’
- Email request to email@example.com.
- You will then receive email confirmation of your ‘opt-out’
- Written notice to CreditSolver, a MoneySolver™ company, 9000 Southside Blvd., Bldg. 100, Suite 1900, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Links To Other Websites
Your Data Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may exercise certain data privacy rights.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, this section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about you, and your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”).
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA and CPRA provide you the right to request:
- Access to details on the personal information we collect and/or sell (including how we use and disclose this information, to whom we may sell it);
- Deletion of your personal information;
- Correction of any inaccuracies in your personal information;
- To opt out of any “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information that may occur, including sensitive personal information; and
- To not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
If you would like to submit a request to exercise your California privacy rights, you may do so either by submitting a request through our privacy rights form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will verify your request using information associated with your account, including your email. Further identification may be required. You may also designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf.
Please note that Company may retain a record of your request to delete your personal information.
You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, including for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising. To opt out of cross-context behavioral advertising, please activate the “Do Not Sell” option in your cookie preferences. To opt out of other kinds of sales or sharing, please submit our opt-out form.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Under Nevada law (SB 220), Nevada residents are permitted to opt out of the sale of certain kinds of personal information. The term “sale” as used in the foregoing sentence means the transfer of your personal information to third parties for monetary consideration so the third parties can then re-sell or license the sold personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and wish to obtain information about our compliance with Nevada law, or opt out of the sale of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Virginia Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Virginia, this section provides information about your privacy rights under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”).
Subject to certain limitations, the VCDPA affords you the following rights:
- To confirm whether we are processing your personal information, and to access that personal information;
- To receive your personal information in a portable and readily usable format;
- To correct inaccuracies in your personal information;
- To delete your personal information;
- To opt out of the processing of your personal information for targeted advertising, sale to third parties, or profiling where there is a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
You may exercise these rights by visiting our privacy rights form, our opt-out form, and by updating your cookie preferences. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with exercising your rights.
If Company declines your request for any reason, we will notify you. You can appeal this decision by contacting email@example.com.
Unsubscribe Or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email, SMS, or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Acceptance Of Terms
You are encouraged to seek the advice of a legal or financial professional regarding your specific situation. Any services or products offered by CreditSolver are provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties. All express implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights, are expressly disclaimed. CreditSolver disclaims any warranties for services or products received through or advertised on the site or received through any links provided on the site. You are also advised and agree that any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services or products on the website is done so at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any claims, including without limitation any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading or otherwise obtaining such material or information from Website.
You expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless CreditSolver and its officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, and affiliates from and against any and all Claims arising out of or relating to your use of our website or your violation of any rights of any other person in connection with the website
CreditSolver is a Delaware limited liability company with its principal place of business in Florida and therefore governed by the laws of the State of Florida. You agree and acknowledge that the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to our website or the use thereof shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in Duval County, Florida.
How To Contact Us
CreditSolver, a MoneySolver™ Company
9000 Southside Blvd., Bldg 100
Jacksonville, FL 32256